Adam is a near-lifelong Alaskan who grew-up in Anchorage. After obtaining a bachelor's degree in finance and business from Eastern Washington University, Adam worked several years as a branch manager for a full-service Alaskan financial institution. After graduating with top honors from Suffolk University Law School in Boston, Massachusetts, Adam moved back to Alaska where he worked briefly as an attorney for another local litigation defense law firm. Adam has been with Guess & Rudd since 2015.
Adam's practice focuses primarily on litigation defense, banking (in particular lender liability defense), business and commercial law, ANCSA issues, probate, and oil and gas matters. Outside of work, Adam enjoys skiing, ice hockey, international travel, cycling, fishing, motorcycles, and enjoying the outdoors.
Areas Of Practice
- General Civil Matters 100%
- Alaska, 2014
- U.S. District Court District of Alaska, 2014
- U.S. Court of Appeals 9th Circuit, 2017
- Suffolk University Law School, Boston, Massachusetts
- Juris Doctor - 2014
- Honors: summa cum laude
- Honors: Dean’s list 2012, 2013, 2014
- Eastern Washington University, Cheney, Washington
- Major: Finance
- Major: Business Management
- Oil & Gas Annual Reports, American Bar Association, Section of Environment, Energy, and Resources Law, 2017-2018.
- Water Resources Committee Reports, The Year in Review, American Bar Association, Section of Environment, Energy, and Resources Law, 2017-2018.
- Oil & Gas Law Short Course, Rocky Mountain Mineral Law Foundation, 2018
Past Employment Positions
- Clapp Peterson Tiemessen Thorsness & Johnson, LLC, Associate Attorney, 2014 to 2015