Alaska Commercial, Real Estate, Admimistrative, and Construction Law Attorneys
At Guess & Rudd, we represent commercial, real estate, and administrative law clients in a broad spectrum of transactions, financings, and administrative proceedings. Real estate transactions and administrative approvals and licensing often are significant parts of larger transactions. We handle them with the care and attention necessary to achieve favorable outcomes for our clients.
Commercial and Real Estate Transactions
Our commercial and real estate transaction practice assists a range of clients. From mid-sized deals to billion-dollar transactions, we tailor our approach to the matter at hand. Using decades of experience, we identify and address relevant issues regardless of the size of the transaction or areas of law involved. Over the years, this approach has helped us effectively handle all types of transactions.
Our commercial transaction, real estate, and financing work includes:
- Major project financing
- Organization, management, and dissolution of business entities such as corporations and limited liability companies (LLCs)
- Business acquisitions, sales, and mergers
- Asset acquisitions and sales
- Commercial leases
- Banking matters (including but not limited to residential, construction, and commercial loans)
- Real estate development (including large-tract purchase and sale agreements, subdivisions, platting, zoning, commercial construction agreements, and other related matters)
- State and local taxation
- Securities offerings (State of Alaska only)
- Creditor and trustee representation in bankruptcy
- Debt collection
- Antitrust matters
Our firm represents clients in many areas of administrative practice, including those involving the regulation of:
- Oil and gas pipeline carriers
- Transportation carriers
- Telecommunications utilities
- Electrical power generation and transmission companies
- Water and wastewater utilities
- State and local taxation issues
- Liquor licensing
Additionally, we assist our clients in the day-to-day operation of their businesses. More than creating businesses and providing counsel on real estate transactions, we are available to provide legal advice on a full range of legal matters that affect your business. From when to conduct meetings, to how to record corporate minutes, to maintaining corporate records, to voting on issues or employment law matters, we have the capacity to assist you as needed.
Our Anchorage, Alaska, Construction Law Practice
Being located in Anchorage allows us to handle a broad spectrum of construction litigation and transactions occurring in the surrounding area. Our work has included representation of the University of Alaska in construction law matters. We drafted contracts regarding the construction of large buildings on campus and worked closely with the client until all construction goals were accomplished.
We invite you to contact Guess & Rudd’s Anchorage office at 877-310-6183 to schedule a confidential consultation with a lawyer from our firm. One of our commercial, real estate, or administrative law attorneys can answer your legal questions and provide the guidance your business needs.