At Guess & Rudd, we represent large, national and international entities in transactions to acquire interest in or allow for the development of Alaskan natural resource deposits such as zinc, lead, gold, silver, coal, as well as construction minerals such as sand, gravel and rock.
Our clients include landowning Village Corporations, mining industry leaders and developers. Because we represent diverse parties to mining transactions, we have gained a complete perspective of the key issues involved. We help our clients make decisions based on in-depth knowledge of the issues. In doing so, we are able to protect their legal and financial interests.
Our preeminent legal team offers a broad spectrum of legal services, including the ones listed below:
- Acquiring or disposing of interests in mining claims
- Conducting due diligence, reviewing the chain of title to mining claims to determine valid mining rights
- Obtaining mining permits on our clients' behalf
- Providing counsel on compliance with state and federal statutes and regulations
- Providing counsel regarding mining practices compliance with other regulations
From the representation of established clients with multi billion-dollar developments, to providing counsel for newly minted mining companies, we tailor the representation we provide to meet our clients' needs. Working closely with the businesses and individuals we represent, we begin by assessing needs and determining effective legal strategies. We proceed by working effectively and efficiently to deliver superior results that meet our clients' goals and exceed their expectations.
We invite you to contact Guess & Rudd to speak with a mining law attorney. Contact Guess & Rudd's Anchorage at 877-310-6183 to schedule a confidential consultation with a lawyer from our firm.